6 Mukhi Rudraksha is mostly found in the valleys of the Himalayan, Indonesia, and Nepal. It constitutes the four Vedas. It symbolizes the power of Vashikaran (Enchantment) which means the attraction of other people. Its ruling supreme being is Lord Kartikeya (Skanda) and its ruling planet is Venus (Shukra). It is the most widely used Rudrakshas among others. 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is governed by the Svadhisthana (Sacral) chakra.
Who should wear
Those who have Taurus (Vrish) signs are advised to wear them. The wearer of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha receives blessings with the qualities of Lord Kartikeya. The Rudraksha wearer can wear a studded Gold or silver cap. The auspicious day to wear 6 Mukhi rudraksha is Monday. Teachers, scientists, students, and speakers can wear them.
- Controls anger, jealousy, mental excitement
- Cure diseases related to stammering problems, sexual organs, nervousness, urinary, kidney failure, indigestion, and throat problems.
- Remove the persistent pain of Mars and Venus in your horoscope.
- Reduce poverty, and lack of harmony.
- Suffering from Mangal Dosh in Kundali