7 Mukhi Rudraksha is mostly found in Nepal. It symbolizes the seven sacred rivers. Its ruling supreme being is Goddess Mahalakshmi and its ruling planet is Saturn (Shani). It is the most auspicious one. It is also called “Anang Swaroopa”. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is governed by the Svadhisthana (Sacral) chakra.
Who should wear
Those who have Aquarius (Kumbh) and Capricorn (Makar) signs are advised to wear them. The wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha receives blessings of Goddess Mahalakshmi for good health, wealth, and luxuries. The Rudraksha wearer can wear a studded Gold or silver or metal cap. The auspicious day to wear 7 Mukhi rudraksha is Friday.
- Subtract the enemies and help you win the court cases.
- Cure diseases related to heart problems and stomach
- Reduce the evil side of Saturn in your horoscope.
- Saved from all types of poisoning.
- Administrators, officers, and speakers are benefited